Hello fellow knitters and crocheters!
On June 18th, Once Upon a Sheep will be opening after what seems like forever to all of us. We are anxious to get started and so I wanted let you in on the news.
To keep our volunteers and customers safe we are putting a few policies in place:
- All customers are asked to wear a mask in the store
- Only two (2) customers will be allowed in at one time due to space constraints
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door to use before you come in
- Books and patterns will not be available at this time for sale
- Sorry, but there will be no washroom available for customers
- Only credit and debit will be accepted at this time
- No returns or exchanges at this time
We know this will be a strange way to shop for our volunteers so please be patient while we all adjust to these new ways of doing things.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again. It has been too long and we’ve all been anxious to open again. Since it is almost summer, we will be opening with summer hours, and only three (3) days per week.
Sunday to Wednesday – CLOSED
Thursday – Saturday – 10 am – 2 pm
Thank you for your continued support of our business. We hope that all our loyal customers will return to stock up for summer knitting.
Once Upon a Sheep