Diamond Little Darlings Jack & Jill DK
100% Premium Anti-Pill Acrylic
$8.00 per 100 gram ball (250 meters)
Diamond Little Darlings Soft
75% Acrylic / 25% Polyamide
$7.00 per 50 gram ball (95 meters)
42% Wool / 51% Acrylic 7% Nylon
$12.00 per 100 gram skein (200 meters)
Diamond Luxury Summertime Light
55% Acrylic / 26% Cotton / 9% Linen / 10% Polester
$9.00 per 50 gram ball (140 meters)
Diamond Luxury Pure Organic
55% Organic Merino / 45% Organic Cotton
$8.00 per 50 gram ball (230 meters)
James C Brett Flutterby Chunky
100% Supersoft Polyester
$10.45 per 100 gram ball (175 meters)
James C Brett Marble Chunky
$14.99 per 200 gram ball (312 meters)
On Friday, April 28th and Saturday, April 29th Once Upon a Sheep will participate in Woolith Fair, a yarn crawl event organized by the West Coast Knitter’s Guild for yarn lovers and fibre artists.
During this event, Once Upon a Sheep will offer:
- 10% off all regular priced yarns, needles, and accessories; plus
- an additional 10% discount for shoppers who hold a current Once Upon A Sheep Passionknitter Discount Card or a valid West Coast Knitters’ Guild Membership Card.
The West Coast Knitters’ Guild seeks to help various charitable organizations that can benefit from handmade items. They want to extend this goal into Woolith Fair, and invite Crawlers to help them help others.
For Woolith Fair 2017, they have chosen Variety – The Children’s Charity of British Columbia as the recipient. As one of their many activities, Variety – The Children’s Charity collects handmade blankets and distributes them to Ronald McDonald House, The Easter Seals House, and other similar organizations.
Woolith Fair is asking Crawlers to help them support this blanket drive by knitting or crocheting an 8″ square using a soft, acrylic based yarn. You can use any pattern or thickness of yarn, provided it is mostly acrylic (and therefore machine washable), and soft to the touch.
Your knitted or crocheted squares can be dropped off at Once Upon a Sheep anytime between now and April 29th.
After the crawl, they will be collecting the squares and then holding Seaming Sessions, where they will join the squares together into blankets.
- Our extended hours for Friday and Saturday and are 10 am to 5 pm.
- Woolith Fair runs Friday through Sunday; however, we are CLOSED on Sunday, April 30th.
Visit the Woolith Fair website (click on the link below) Continue reading “Woolith Fair 2017 Yarn Crawl”
$14.99 / each
10% Off with PK Discount Card
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 20 sts = 4″ (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4″ (10 cm) (14 sc = 4″ (10 cm), 13 sc = 4″ (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Low.
Here are some pictures (taken by Rosemary today) of some of the items on sale in the Clearance Room for our Mad About Ewe Sale.
The sale is from 9 am to 5 pm on Friday, February 10th and Saturday, February 11th.